Sugar Cookie Recipe: A timeless treat, sugar cookies are always in style. They’re perfect for holidays, special occasions or just because. With their sweet and buttery flavor and soft and chewy texture it’s no wonder that they’re a fan favorite. Whether you are an Experienced baker or just starting out this recipe is sure to be a hit. So grab your ingredients, prepare your oven, and let’s begin!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Ingredients: Sugar Cookie Recipe
- 2 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Read More: Which diet is best for anti aging for UNISEX in 2022 ?
- In a medium mixing basin, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Butter and sugar are whipped together in a sizable bowl until light and fluffy. Beat until thoroughly combined after including the egg and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture to the butter mixture mixing until just combined.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and divide it in half. Refrigerate the dough for at least thirty minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the chilled dough to about 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into desired shape and size with cookie cutters.
- On the prepared baking sheet, space the cookies 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until the edges are just beginning to turn golden.
- Allow the cookies to rest for a few minutes on the baking sheet before moving them to a wire rack to cool fully.
- That’s it! With this simple and tasty sugar cookie recipe you’ll be able to bake like a pro in no time. Whether you decorate them with frosting, sprinkles or leave them plain these cookies are sure to be a hit. So grab a glass of milk and enjoy your delicious creations! Sugar Cookie Recipe
Read More: Glowing Skin:The face will shine like gold, black spots disappear in 1 week! Just sip on these 5 drinks every day Glowing Skin
Read More: Coconut oil INCREDIBLE for skin: Face will be plump, skin will be tight, apply coconut oil to keep youth 4EVER!
Can I use salted butter instead of unsalted butter in this recipe?
Yes you can use salted butter instead of unsalted butter but keep in mind that the salt content in salted butter can vary so the final Flavor of the cookies may be Different.
Can I use a different type of sugar in this recipe?
Yes you can use brown sugar or even powdered sugar instead of Granulated sugar but keep in mind that the flavor and Texture of the cookies may be Different.
Can I freeze the cookie dough for later use?
Yes The cookie dough can indeed be frozen for use later. Just wrap it Tightly in plastic wrap and place it in an airtight container in the Freezer. Allow it to defrost in the refrigerator overnight before using.
Can I make the cookies ahead of time?
Yes the cookies may be made ahead of time. Store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to Five days or in the Refrigerator for up to Ten days.
Can I add some flavor to the sugar cookie dough?
Yes you can add flavor to the sugar cookie dough by adding some spices like cinnamon or nutmeg or by using Flavored extracts like Almond or lemon. You can also add some zest from citrus fruits or spices like Ginger or cardamom. Just be sure to not add too much as it can alter the Texture of the dough.
How can I decorate my sugar cookies?
You can decorate your sugar Cookies with frosting, sprinkles or by using food coloring to tint the dough. You can also use some edible Decorations like candies or fondant. Use your imagination and have fun when decorating!